How to Get Your First Freelance Client in 2026 – Beginner Guide (Part 2)
How to Get Your First Freelance Client in 2026 – Beginner Guide (Part 2) IMAGE 1===> FIRST PART LINK HERE https://aiblackbox123.blogspot.com/2026/01/how-to-start-freelancing-with-no.html This is Part 2 of our Freelancing Beginner Series. Read Part 1 here: https://aiblackbox123.blogspot.com/2026/01/how-to-start-freelancing-with-no.html First Freelance Client – Real Process Many beginners ask how to find their first client. In my case, I received my first client call directly. I got my first freelance work from LinkedIn in a very simple way. We only talked on the phone, I understood the work, completed it, delivered it, and received my payment. One of my friends and many other people also get genuine work from LinkedIn. Even I received school projects from LinkedIn. This proves that LinkedIn is a very strong platform for freelancing. To get work, you need to connect with freelancers and professionals. You should connect with at least ten or more people and build ...
Comments
Post a Comment
comments below 👇”